2013年7月27日土曜日

Day 9

Day 9 : Movie, walk, and "spine up"

I spent my morning at the ward office taking care of some paper work. Now we are officially residents in Tokyo. But it took longer than I expected so I could not go to see my dad at the hospital today as I had planned to.

We had sushi for lunch, and then headed out to a movie theatre. My middle son wasn't feeling 100% yet but well enough to go out. The boys enjoyed the movie. We bought advance tickets to an upcoming Masked Rider movie as well.

We spent some time walking around the Shinjuku area and then we headed to see Dr Sachio at Café of Life Tokyo to get checked. We went there last summer. We got out of the station from a different exit and we totally got lost. Thank goodness I had Dr's number on my cell phone. We got there and my youngest just jumped on the table. It's so awesome that my kids don't even question about it. We all got checked and got much needed adjustment. Power's on! I gave Dr. Sachio a Life By Design Approved t-shirt that my husband bought specially for me from Ottawa, and a Life By Design radio CD. I also mentioned Life Con. I asked him if the number of chiropractors is increasing in Japan. His answer was yes the number is going up but the quality is going down. Mainly because they do not have philosophy, and their goal standards are so low. Somebody please bring some principled chiropracTORs to Japan!!

We took a long way home. My middle son is still processing and had a nose bleed in the middle of the train ride. It was a tiring day for sure. At least we all have our power turned on.

We came home and had a nice pork chop dinner. Yum. Thanks Mom.

Tomorrow, I'm going to take all my boys to CrossFit Chikara. I'm joining a group class, and then they will have a Paleo potluck, watching the CrossFit Games. Awesome.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿