2013年8月1日木曜日

Day 15

Day 15 : Charging

I was exhausted. All day. I spent most of the day in bed and on the couch sleeping. It's probably from lack of sleep and lack of fat in my diet.
I went to see my dad in the evening. When I got there he was asleep. I sat beside the bed and he woke up. He still had a fever, but he told me that he had curry for lunch and that he enjoyed it. He also told me that he was put on a wheel chair today and he went around the hallway.
I didn't really have much to say today. I just moved his ankles and legs, and gave him massage. That was enough to make him start breathing heavy. Fever sucks.
I just said that his body was fighting something and that was why he had a fever. His body was doing exactly what it was supposed to do. Even that kind of little statement seemed to have some impact on him.
I kept my visit very short today.
On my way home, I had this weird thought that maybe I had brought some germs that caused him a fever. How could I boost up his immune system? I think I can make every bite he takes meaningful with Eat By Design.


I haven't talked with my sister yet. Tomorrow I'll make an appointment with her. Also I'm taking my boys to our dentist tomorrow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿