2013年8月7日水曜日

Day 20

Day 20 : Spoiling my boys

Today was the day that I decided to spend with my boys.
In the morning, my oldest kindly woke me up just in time so I could take my youngest to the big photo shoot. We were able to make it to the photo studio for the 10:00 am appointment.

My youngest was very very sleepy and had a bit of puffy eyes, but once he was dressed in the traditional Japanese kimono and had his hair done, he was pretty excited. The photographer was awesome and we got some cute pictures taken. I was glad that we did this today because the photos would be ready for pick-up on the 18th, which is 3 days before our departure.

Then I met up with my other two boys. I asked them to walk to meet us at the station. We had a quick McDonald's lunch, and then headed to Shinjuku for a movie.

The boys all enjoyed the rangers and the masked rider movies. Lots of explosions and lots of (cheap) CG.

After that, I left my oldest in the theatre because he wanted to catch another show. He got interested in this TV drama and this was a sequel movie. For the last few days, he'd been watching the TV series online and was pretty excited that I was letting him see the movie by himself. Of course the other two boys got jealous, but I managed the situation by spoiling them with some toys from the store.

I took the younger two boys to the passport centre. I had everything ready so it wasn't so bad. Then we took the subway back. When we came out of the station, it was pouring outside. We spent some time at the station. I was a bit worried about my oldest but I decided to just take a cab home with the two boys.

Shortly after we got home, the oldest walked home as well. The rain had stopped, so he didn't get wet. He enjoyed his little adventure.

The best part of the day was when I said I hadn't seen any "real" movies lately, my oldest said "You should go and see some movies." He's growing into a caring and independent teenager. So proud.

It was not a By Design day, but we sure had fun.

Tomorrow I'm planning to go to Chikara CrossFit for group training. Then I'll go see my dad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿