2013年8月3日土曜日

Day 16

Day 16 : Need new strategies

I could not sleep well last night. Neither did my youngest. He kept waking up early morning, had a nose bleed, complained that he couldn't find his pillow etc. etc. My back started to hurt from sleeping on futon on the floor.

I spent my day just cleaning the house. In the evening my boys and I went to see the dentist, Dr. Saito. The oldest and youngest was in good condition. I knew that the middle one had a big cavity that needed to be treated, so he got that filled. He was supposed to have another one but the doctor said it wasn't serious. I got my teeth checked and lo and behold, I had a cavity too. At the very back on one of my wisdom teeth. I got that filled, but maybe those top ones need to be pulled out one of these days.

From there I went to see my dad. He was sleeping again, but he woke up as soon as I sat on the chair. He told me that he went around the hallway on a wheelchair. He had a bath. And for lunch he had stew that he was able to eat. But he still had a fever.
I moved his ankles and massaged his feet and he fell back to sleep again. He seemed very much drained. Dinner came shortly after but he didn't want to eat anything.
All I could say to him today was "You'll be all right."

I want to get him under chiropractic care. I want him to Eat By Design. I want him to Move By Design. I want him to trust his body. I want him to start living, not running away from death.

How do I do that? I need new strategies.

This morning I asked my sister if she could spare me some time to chat. Unfortunately she needed to work from home and she wouldn't have time till next week. I'm going to write her what I want to talk about so she has time to think about it.

There's a few other things that my boys are hoping to do while we're in Japan. It's time to go over our plans and make sure we hit all the notes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿